Welcome to the
Richardson Soccer Association
Supporting Youth Soccer in North Texas for over 40 Years
Registration for Spring 2017 is closed.
If your child did not play or register this season and you'd like to be notified when early registration
opens for fall 2017,
RSA Picture Day - March 25, 2017
RSA will be providing a picture day for all of our teams this spring! Invitations to sign up have been sent to all of our coaches to simplify the process for parents.
Each coach will sign their team up for a time on that day and the photographers will take individual and team photos during that time. Parents can order different
picture packages that day and all orders will be shipped directly to them. See the link below for an order form you can fill out ahead of time, otherwise they will have
forms for you on picture day. Please contact your coach if you have questions on when your team will have photos taken.
- Event:  RSA Picture Day - Order Form
- Date:  March 25, 2017
- Time:  Varies per team
- Location:  Breckinridge Park by the pond
- Note:  Some U9 and older teams may have already taken pictures through PYSA; no team is REQUIRED to participate or make a purchase.
Challenger Player Development Sessions
- Dates:  Monday, March 27, 2017 and continuing each Monday through April 17, 2017
- 6:00pm-7:15pm Player Development Session (6-9 year olds)
- 7:15pm-8:30pm Player Development Session (10-16 year olds)
- 7:15pm-8:30pm Goalkeeper Development Session (8-16 year olds)
- Location:  Huffhines Park Soccer Field
- Cost:  $20 which covers all 4 sessions
- Note:  Please register by March 24th; space is limited! - Register Now
Challenger Coaching Development Session
- Date:  April 1, 2017 (No foolin')
- Time:  1:30pm-3:30pm
- Location:  Breckinridge Park
- Cost:  Free for all RSA coaches
- Note:  Please register by March 25th; space is limited! - Register Now
We are deeply saddened to share with our families that our friend Don Rupley has passed away. Don was a longtime volunteer on the RSA board and a referee for more years than we can remember. He had many great stories about games he'd officiated and listening to them was always something to look forward to. He's been a great mentor to many of the referees that came out of RSA and we are deeply grateful for the time he devoted to that legacy.
In lieu of flowers, his wife has requested that donations be made to Richardson Soccer Association to provide scholarships for players that would otherwise not be able to play soccer. You can use the "Donate" button below to offer a donation in any amount and it will be targeted to that cause in honor of Don.
Don Rupley Obituary and Funeral Information