Spring 2024 Registration
Please read the following notes before registering
- Birth Certificate: (NEW players only)
- A copy of the birth certificate (or passport) is REQUIRED.
- A player cannot be placed on a team until date of birth is verified.
- Scan & email it to -OR- upload it to the player's GotSport account.
- International Clearance: (Players born outside of the U.S.)
- Additional documents are required (FIFA requirement - independent of player's citizenship/residence status).
- Player can not be placed on a team until cleared by US Soccer.
- Player Requests:
- Every effort is made to honor a player's team request but there are no guarantees.
- RSA must adhere to team formation guidelines when assigning players to teams.
- Play Up:
- A player's age group is based on birth year.
- A team's age group is based on the birth year of the oldest players.
- A player's registration fee is based on the age group that their team is playing in.
- IF you are not sure you selected the correct age group or 'play-up' option, you will be notified after the accounts are reviewed.
- Refund Policy:
- Registration fees may be refunded less a $10.00 processing fee.
- NO refunds will be made after the first game has been played.
- If RSA is unable to place a player on any team, the processing fee will be waived and a FULL refund will be issued.
- Practice/Uniform/Game Schedule:
- This information will be provided to the team coach
- The team coach will contact each player within 10 days of the season start date.
If you have questions email the
If the above link does not work, copy and paste the URL below into your browser:
Registration Dates and Deadlines
Spring 2024 Season Start Dates
- Early registration: November 5th - November 15th
*$10.00 discount already included in fees before November 16th
- Regular Registration: November 16th - December 31st
- Registration Closed: Wait List begins on January 1st
*IMPORTANT: Team assignments start in January. Returning players not registered by December 31st will be removed from the team roster and may lose their spot to a new player.
- U9 - U19 Age Groups:  March 2nd - Proposed
- U4 - U8 Age Groups:  March 16th - Proposed
2023 - 2024 Recreational Registration Fees
|Under 4 - Under 5:||$85.00|
|Under 6 - Under 8:||$95.00|
|Under 9 - Under 10:||$105.00|
|Under 11 - Under 14:||$110.00|
|Under 15 - Under 19:||$115.00|
- Please note that U4 - U8 teams may be co-ed
Players must turn 3 years old on or before December 31, 2023 to play in the 2023-2024 soccer year; this is an NTSSA rule and there are NO EXCEPTIONS.
View the age division chart for the current soccer year
Game Day Playing Time
Recreational players shall play a minimum of 50% of the game with the following exceptions:
- Player arrives late to the game; player's time may reflect 50% of the remaining game time.
- Player has not attended practice; coach must notify player and parent prior to the game.
- Player has a medical reason; player must notify the coach.
- Player is being disruptive or disrespectful at practice; coach must notify player and parent prior to the game.
- Player is being disruptive or disrespectful during a game; coach should advise player and parent at the earliest opportunity.